Pack your bags! You’re setting sail on fun-filled holiday in the heart of an immense sea. Come discover what it means to travel on board a majestic Norwegian cruise ship. It’s all part of Royal Holiday Cruise Month.
So, why take off for a Cruise Vacation in the first place?
Well, because you’re accompanied right off the bat by all the services and benefits you could need, and that you simply won’t find when holiday traveling in the traditional way. A cruise lets you get up in the morning, open your cabin door, and see the sunrise no matter where you happen to be.
But beyond the magnificent facilities, we’re hoping to transmit just something of this feeling to you. If you’ve never experienced it, deciding to set sail on your dream trip has never made more sense, with all of the cruise vacations available during this month.
Benefits of a Cruise Vacation
1.- Unpack – just once!: When you get to your cabin, that’s it. From that moment on, your only concern will be to relax and enjoy getting to every one of the ports at each of the destinations you’ll visit.
2.- Ships come in all sizes, and for all tastes: Cruises are of different styles, sizes and types. You can always find the option perfect to adapt to your own travel needs.
3.- A cruise is much easier to get ready for: Once you’ve chosen a cruise, itinerary and cabin, prepare yourself to simply choose from the activities offered on the cruise. Forget about reservations, flights, hotels, and ground transportation.
4.- Set sail with people from all over the world: Unlike a plane trip, on a ship you’ll always be surrounded by people of different nationalities. Whether at your table for dinner, by the pool, or when you go shopping. You never know who might be sitting next to you, and you can share experiences, and open your horizons to other cultures. It’s always fascinating.
5.- A cruise is economical, too: Traveling to all these places is going to get expensive. But with a cruise nearly all your expenses included and paid for before you set out: food, lodging, entertainment, and shows. Set a budget for excursions and souvenirs and manage it closely at all the stops the ship is taking you too.
6.- A cruise is the perfect way to go with the whole family: Cruises are suitable for everyone in the family, with activities organized for tykes on up to Seniors.
7.- On board activities!: Today’s cruise ships designed to satisfy the demands of all passengers, from relaxing in the spa, sports, movies at the cinema, or live musical theater. Every cruise offers different entertainment options. Check those that best suits your own tastes and travel needs.
8.- A floating city!: Just about everything you can find in a small city is on offer once you’re on board your cruise. Facilities and services ranging from Wi-Fi, satellite TV, shops of all kinds, beauty salons, a hospital, gym, swimming pools, cafes, cinemas, theater, nightclubs, restaurants and often much more.
9.- Exotic holidays!: A cruise vacation lets you discover new continents. The world really is within reach! Explore entirely new destinations while navigating your own seven seas.
10.- And they’re safe!: The main objective of every cruise line is to provide their passengers with security, both on board the ships and on land in every port of call.
Norwegian Cruise Lines is one of the world’s most important shipping companies. That’s due to the top-quality service and the wide range of destinations they sail to.
The Norwegian Cruise Line fleet is specially designed for the Freestyle Cruising concept which revolutionized the industry in the 20th century. Passengers are allowed far more freedom and flexibility in dress and presentation on all our cruises. They also enjoy flexible schedules which give passengers much more opportunity to relax and enjoy some of the newest cruise ships on the market.
The Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL) fleet is ideal for all types of families thanks to the wide variety of options offered:
• NIGHTLIFE – With live theater performances from singers, dancers, acrobats, musicians and more. You’ll be speechless, and live music of all styles, piano accompaniment and comic performances will make your trip one you won’t soon forget. World-famous shows have included the Blue Man Group, Legends in Concert, and Cirque Dreams.
• BARS AND LOUNGES – Enjoy even more music, shows, and sports. The BLISS LOUNGE is an original disco with music, drinks and bowling for you and your friends.
• DAYTIMES – There are always multiple swimming pools – for grownups and some just for kids, big, big sundecks and quiet shady areas for rest. The Haven Courtyard has a private pool just for passengers in the suites and villas, plus climbing walls, sports courts, bowling, and golf areas.
• CASINOS – Try your luck on the famous slot machines, plus there’s Blackjack or take your chances at the roulette tables.
• SPA AND WELLNESS AREA – An ideal place to relax and let yourself be pampered and treated just as you deserve.
• RESTAURANTS AND EATING – A tremendous variety of up to 20 dining options are on board for you and your family. Beyond the Main Dining Room, Buffet and on-deck restaurants, which are part of the All-Inclusive plan, there’s also:
• Two main restaurants on each ships serving always freshly cooked fare.
• A free buffet where the chefs prepare upon your request.
• Japanese, Thai, and Chinese fare.
• 24-hour room service.
• NCL offers lots of special programs for kids of all ages
• “Freestyle Free Play” where kids of all ages can play together
• A group babysitting service for kids from 2 to 12
• You’ll also find the best swimming pools for kids on board the Norwegian Dawn and the Norwegian Spirit
Norwegian Cruise Line cruise sail the Western Mediterranean from Barcelona on board the Norwegian Epic, with stops at Naples, Civitavecchia (Rome), Livorno and Cannes.
Northern Europe is at your fingertips! Sail the Norwegian and Scandinavian Fjords, into Russia and the Baltic Sea.
To cruise the Caribbean set out from Miami on board the Norwegian Getaway and visit Roatan Island, Harvest Caye in Belize and the Costa Maya.
Don’t miss Cuba from on board the Norwegian Sky! Depart from Miami, visit the Bahamas, Key West in Florida and on to Cuba.
Take advantage of Royal Holiday Cruise Month and choose the destinations and the itinerary you’ve always dreamt of. Norwegian Cruises are booking now, and your Holiday Consultant will be happy to see you off on a trip you’ll never forget!